The firm has provided legal services to our clients specializing in Federal Naturalization & Immigration Law since its establishment in 2010.
We try to uphold our sole principal "working for the best interest of our clients". This comes from our understanding about immigrant life here in America. Immigrant people often face challenging situations in maintaining visa status and pursuing a green card. During this stressful process, people easily find themselves stressed out and sometimes frustrated as the result of a petition may substantially change their family's life path.
We promise to do our best legally assisting your visa matters with accuracy and integrity. Our goal is to provide professional services that satisfy our clients through the process as well as the result of cases.
- Employment Based Immigration Visa (PERM, NIW, EB-1,EB-2, EB-3)
- Family Based Immigration Visa
- Immediate Relative (IR) Petition
- Non-immigrant Visa (H-1B, E, F, J, B, L, O Visa)
- Removal Proceeding
- Citizenship and Naturalization